The naaaaame gaaaame

Shirley
Shirley, Shirley, bo birley, banana fana fo firley, fee fie mo mirley, Shirley.

Lincoln
Lincoln, Lincoln, bo bincoln, banana fana fo fincoln, fee fie mo mincoln, Lincoln.

Come on, everybody.
I say, now, let's play a game.
I bet you I can make a rhyme
Out of anybody's name.
The first letter of the name,
I treat it like it wasn't there,
But a B or an F
Or an M will appear.
And then I say, "Bo", add a B, then I say the name,
Then banana, fana, and fo
And then I say the name again with an F, very plain, and a fee, fie, and mo
And then I say the name again with an M this time
And there isn't any name that I can't rhyme.

Arnold
Arnold, Arnold, bo barnold, banana fana fo farnold, fee fie mo marnold, Arnold

But if the first two letters are ever the same,
I drop them both and say the name like Bob,
Bob, drop the B, Bo ob.
Fred, Fred, drop the F, Fo red
Or Mary, Mary, drop the M, Mo ary.
That's the only rule that is contrary.

OK? Now say Bo, Bo
Now Tony with a B, bony,
Then banana, fana, and fo, banana fana fo,
Then you say the name again with an F, very plain, Fony,
Then a fee, fie, and a mo, fee fie mo,
Then you say the name again with an M this time, Mony,
And there isn't any name that you can't rhyme.

Everybody do Tony.
Tony, Tony, bo bony, banana fana fo fony, fee fie mo mony, Tony.

Pretty good, let's do Billy.
Billy, Billy, bo billy, banana fana fo filly, fee fie mo milly, Billy.

Very good, now let's do Marsha.
Marsha, Marsha, bo barsha, banana fana fo farsha, fee fie mo marsha, Marsha.

A little trick with Nick.
Nick, Nick, bo bick, banana fana fo fick, fee fie mo mick, Nick.

The name game

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario